If you’re planning on refreshing, expanding or upgrading your computer network within the next 6 months, I’d like to show you a far superior way to get the up-to-date computer network you need without the heavy costs, complexity and problems associated with most IT upgrades.
In fact, we typically lower our clients’ IT upgrade and maintenance costs by 10% to 40% while simultaneously:
- Eliminating or drastically reducing system crashes, slowness, viruses and other extremely frustrating technical problems and limitations.
- Providing you the freedom and flexibility to easily work from home or on the road using your favourite mobile device.
- Delivering instant disaster recovery so you’ll never lose important client files and data due to a server crash, hardware failure, disgruntled employee, fire or other data-erasing disaster; plus you’ll eliminate the added (and now unnecessary) cost of backing up your files.
How can we deliver these kinds of results?
By utilising smart, efficient cloud computing technologies, we can not only simplify IT for your company, but can also free you from having to purchase, install and maintain complex, expensive IT systems in-house.
That’s why I’d like to offer you a FREE Cloud Readiness Assessment to show you there IS a better way to upgrade your computer network AND to demonstrate how a truly competent IT consultant (not just a computer “mechanic”) can guide your company to greater profits and efficiencies, help you be more strategic and give you the tools and systems to fuel growth.
At no cost or obligation, one of my lead consultants and I will come to your office and conduct a thorough review and inventory of your current computer network, backups and technologies to give you straightforward answers to the following:
- How using cloud technologies may be able to eliminate the cost, complexity and problems of managing your own in-house server while giving you more freedom, lowered costs, tighter security and instant disaster recovery. I say “may” because it might NOT be the best choice for you. I’ll give you honest answers to your questions and detail – in plain English – the pros AND cons of moving your specific operations to the cloud.
- Are your IT systems truly safe and secured from hackers, viruses and rogue employees? (FACT: 99% of the computer networks we review are NOT, much to the surprise of the CEOs who are paying some other “so-called” expert to manage that aspect of their IT.)
- Are your backups configured properly to ensure that you could be back up and running again fast in a disaster? From our experience, most companies’ backups are an epic waste of money and only deliver a false sense of security.
- If you are ALREADY using “cloud” technologies, are you adequately protecting your organisation from the dozens of ways you and your organisation can be harmed, sued or financially devastated due to security leaks, theft, data loss, hacks and violating ever-expanding data privacy laws?
Even if you decide not to move your network to the cloud or engage with us as a client, you’ll find the information we share with you to be extremely valuable and eye-opening when you make future decisions about IT. After all, it NEVER hurts to get a 3rd-party“check-up”of your IT system’s security, backups and stability, as well as a competitive cost analysis.
Request your free Cloud Readiness Assessment
To request your free IT assessment, please fill out the form on the right and we will be in touch shortly.